Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Broken Hearted Attack

(by graphicare)
Share this in Facebook. Just Click the Icon
Share


3 of my female friends all come together to me like puzzle pieces to make one picture that tells how really bad to have a broken heart because of a failed relationships. They seem to make me think the views about the nature of love and how we must take care and not giving all 100% trust to the people we thought that will always there in our side. Anyone who experienced a break in a relationship that results with a broken heart can empathize with my 3 friends. It seems that i felt helpless talking to them. Wheeew...murag galutaw sila sa hangin na ang ilaha soul wala sa ilaha kalawasan.

First, a friend called me and asked me to be with her because she felt so alone...and there the story goes na nasakpan niya iya bf na naay lain. 1 year na diay kapin na gibinuangan siya. She cried and cried to me like there's no tomorrow. (Don't worry darling tomorrow never dies eheemm...) Laina oi murag naguba dayon akoa adlaw hearing stories like this. Ug bisan unsaon nakog hug ug comfort sa akoa friend i can still feel the rushing pain in all the nerves and veins of her being. Ang echo sa iyaha heart sigeg pitik na murag ma-feel nako nagnga-nga ang samad. Kanindot ba tulion balik atong iyang bf ba.

Ug wa pa gani abtig 8 hours i received another shocking message from someone so close to me na nagkagubot na ang family kay ang iya bf minyo diay? In that very moment all my anger flash like wildfire before my very mind. For sometimes i cant understand how all these things can be happening right now. I do not understand how something so good can suddenly end up the way it is today. She's a jolly happy sweet friend. As i came to comfort her it was a feeling that my heart breaks again the second time..seeing friends i care with teardrops falling from their cute eyes. We complement each other, we share so many things in common, it is to her that I opened up my heart. I'm speechless dont know how, or where do i start to comfort her. I just listened to her, ug naghug therapy nasad ko. (hilig kog hug sorry hehehe) Pagkadungog man gud nako sa story murag nanghina naman ko, naglagot..dont know what to think or what to say. Nagtext pa dyod that moment ang iyang xbf na "namiss tika". I told her na ayaw na tubaya ug mas maayo na magchange na siyag number. Iya naman gibuwagan diha-diha dayon pagkabalo unsang klaseng lalaki ang iyang bf. Lalaking unggoy ug walay tarong ug pagmahal na prinsipyo ba. Andam nang imong manghud na cute do kay nah hehehe...just kidding.

Photobucket

And the last one kay gibuwagan ang usa nako kay friend kay 2 years na daw sila unya wa dyod siya nisugot magpahilabot. Grrrr....!!! just for that reason? Pagkababaw na dyod bag prinsipyo sa ubang laki ron oi. Can love be lost in an instant or the guy is not really inlove with my friend? Can true love really just fade away? She's broken deep within and i do not know if I can still piece together every shattered part of her heart. Wa man dyod siya nisugot, ug stick to the principle dyod siya na di pahilabot hantud di sila magminyo.


Just imagine hearing 3 broken hearted stories sunod-sunod na murag attack, from the people you care so much, di ba sakit pod? All i know na naay karma ang tanan. Kung nakapasakit kag tawo mobalik ra dyod na nimo. I'm carried away...you know i wanna enjoy, laugh and give thanks for the blessings but somehow i cannot seem to do that. My heart is heavy, and i prayed na unta ma-ok na tong mga nasakitan bangud sa mga gugmang walay ayo. It's still fresh in my mind those eyes full of tears....

I told them that it will heal in time. I said they should be busy doing things like this and that. But im not so sure are these things can make them believe in love once again? Are these things can relieve the pain they felt right now? I am not only hurting. I feel so angry that i couldn't do anything to avenge my friends for this kind of suffering i think they do not deserve. Revenge is not for us, but God will do it for them. And for the people who hurt them...sooner a great pain will come to crash their soul.

My friends will rise again... I promised them that I'm always around and their heart will always safe with my care.

No comments:

Post a Comment