Monday, March 28, 2011

Let Others Disturb You!

Share this in Facebook. Just Click the Icon
Share
(Written by FiscaPlyder)

Yeah, the title sounds hmmmm...pure torture? But don't call the SWAT yet, they're busy practicing now a days, remember? hahaha

What i mean is, there are really times that you have to sacrifice your good times for the sake of other people, right?, Friends who literally knew me will warned you not to disturb me when i'm in the middle of watching Superman movies (damn, that red caped stupid man from krypton again? hahaha) or when i'm in a rush beating deadlines for my tarpaulin sidelines, (actually i call it the business of humanity hehehe) because if you will disturb me during these times, you'll probably witness a man, turned into a vampire, right before your very eyes to bite you!

But one day, i realized... i shouldn't be angry if other people disturbs me because they need me. They need my help. They need my crazy, useless opinions, (arrgghh..that hurts) they need my corny jokes for free, or they simply need me to solve their small problems like computer programs or graphic design concerns. I shouldn't be angry for selfish reasons. Instead i should be happy, finally they need me! Hahaha! or should i say they found a need for me at all?

Whether if it'll interfere my enjoyment, distracting my vivid imagination about colors and designs, as long as i can make them feel that i'm one of the few who's doing my share to make this world a better place to live. I will allow them, and i will try my best to accomodate their sudden needs. I sometimes wonder how many percent of my everyday time had been shared to others with nothing in return just a simple - " thank you". Hahaha...okay i accept that. It's a touching word anyway.

Glad i was deeply being transformed by the power of disturbances. Its power is life-changing... and just like my favorite Superhero said from his movies (na naman????)

I'm gonna said it too...

I'm Always Around!

FiscaPlyder

Share this in Facebook or any other networking site..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment